Your Blog Host

Your Blog Host
Friends, Meet SIN CITY ARTIE!

Monday, February 16, 2015

UNEARTHED A BIG PART OF MY PAST

A Treasure Trove Of Memories...


My Mom was a pack rat when it came to things about me...



She has been gone for nearly two years now and I still discover items in the boxes of stuff we took from her condo in Atlanta after she passed...










In one last week was my annual for my 9th grade at Northridge Jr. High in Northridge, California...

Lots of pages of baby boomer kids...Lots of memories...

If you were in my class back so long ago you might want to take the time to check it out...Copied off all the pages and you can see them in this FB photo album...





Heck, even if you did not even live back then it is fun to see what students 
were like back in those carefree days in the San Fernando valley...



https://www.facebook.com/artbreyfogle/media_set?set=a.10153105891937174.1073741903.789307173&type=1&pnref=story

I have lots of tales about my school and the guys and gals I teamed up with as we slid into puberty...



I vividly remember the smell of classrooms at the end of the day...They reeked with the pure stench of hormones/testosterone and BO...




In the photo album I do hit on some classmates and teachers...

I forgot how many things were different back then...

Do kids still attend "SHOP" classes...I hated mine because I was not a handy guy...Never did like agriculture...We had to take that for ten weeks and draw pictures of plants and veggies...Yuck...



Kinda glad we CAN'T go back...Some of the things we did and studied then were just plain dumb...but they all added up so that we could head into maturity so much smarter...


Yea, sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment