Your Blog Host

Your Blog Host
Friends, Meet SIN CITY ARTIE!

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Under The Weather

WANT TO FEEL BETTER








Anyone who knows me understands how much I hate feeling down and out...
(Photo recreation)



Today I awoke and just could not get going...
You've been there...Sluggish and lethargic...



Just feelin' super CRAPPY...

As the day wore on I felt worse and my nose began to drip like a faucet
 in a foreclosed Las Vegas home...


Rarely I will suffer from allergies...




Nothing specific, but when it hits I have a low grade fever, a simmering headache plus a major case of the sniffles...





Looked it up on my phone...



Yea, I have an Allergy Ap....






Said today was MODERATE...Help!
That things will get worst as the week moves on...
Great!



Major culprits are Ash and Juniper...Got it...



Hopefully it will blow over in a day...Yea, that's my health ticket...







Good thoughts...I MUST have plenty of good thoughts...That will get me there...




Now I should feel great because I spent some time with my son last night...
He popped in from Fresno to break bread with Angie and myself...




Forty-three years old, Artie is a really, really GOOD boy...Nice manners...
A laid back style (he gets THAT from his Mom) and a genuine love of people he meets...





We had a nice repast at the El Cortez and then went to valet to get the QX-56 and head home...





As we were sitting there a car door swings open and the fellow starts bellowing at me...



It was Sam, an old fellow employee at Lotus Broadcasting...
He was with his lady friend and they were in downtown LV to hit a club...


So good to see him and know that life continues at my old work 10-20...




Just so happy I am not there to share all the daily foibles with him...
Nothing against Lotus, it's just against WORK...

Help me Maynard G. Krebs...



So as I take out my tissue to swipe away some renegade snot it is my task to finish this laid back Sunday and prepare for the week ahead...

Hope your Sunday was a tad better than mine...



Oh yea, DO NOT go see "Jupiter Ascending"...You have been warned...







Ciao for now baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment