Your Blog Host

Your Blog Host
Friends, Meet SIN CITY ARTIE!

Friday, February 20, 2015

A FEW WORK...MOST DON'T

TONIGHT I GOT TAKEN...


You are a movie buff like me?

 If so, this edition of my blog will no doubt make a subtle impact on you...

We went to our local movie house this evening to see a sneak peek of a flick that is being released Friday...

I LOVED the original movie...


"HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2"...

Usually that number behind a movie signifies
 a potentially rough viewing road ahead...



Guess what...This was one of the bumpiest and pot holed paths I have been on for many a year...

Talk about "Stink O...



The sole connection to the original flick was several cast members 
and the overall title...

The writing was garbage...Direction weak...Acting lame...

It WAS a real piece of shit...

No kidding...Not doo-doo...Not crap...

SHIT!!!

I am tying to think of sequels that have risen above mediocre when they appeared on the big screen...




The second and third of "Star Wars" original releases were good...

"Rocky" flicks hung in there for the first several efforts...
Not as fine as the original... but still memorable...



Here's a web site that hits up FIFTY sequels they say are acceptable...


I might beg to differ with them about some of these titles...but many are quite enjoyable...

I think they are dialed in on some of the good ones on the top of their list...

  1. Aliens
  2. The Godfather Part II
  3. Terminator 2:  Judgement Day
  4. Toy Story 2
As the list goes on I am in disagreement with several...


Now what are your FAV movie sequels?

I suspect "HOT TUBE TIME MACHINE 2" will NOT be on your list...

Hey, our theaters have been remodeled and have like only eighty seats 
and they are huge leather ones that recline...

I got a real nice nap tonight...and thanks for asking...



See ya at the movies kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment