Your Blog Host

Your Blog Host
Friends, Meet SIN CITY ARTIE!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

IT FLIES BY...

Why Is It You Don't Appreciate It Until...


The clock keeps on ticking...

Want examples?

All these folks just had birthdays...


Yoko Ono...now 82...

John Travolta turns 61...

Vanna White...The "Wheel of Fortune" word flipper is 58...

Rapper Dr. Dre...50...

And little red headed Molly Ringwald from "Pretty In Pink"...
Get ready for this one...

She's 47!


My point is simple...We take time so for granted in our youth...

Then for some came a family and all those responsibilities...

And it kept on ticking...ticking...always ticking...

Now I'm 66 but still have an ongoing problem...

I think I'm still 18...
Yea, I try to instill a youthful approach to each and every day...

And my new theme song?



How many ticks of the clock do we have left?  Who knows...

All I know is that I plan to enjoy each and every one...










Your health might falter (I am walking on my new hip) 
and your face and more might droop...
BUT your mind can stay as clean and fresh and you want it to be...
and that youth thing will stay in your brain if you so desire...


So, when you rise each day...
why not do what I do...




Look up above and check out that blue sky and breathe in the good clean air and enjoy each day as it comes...Every day...









My Slogan?

"EVERYDAY IS  A BONUS DAY!"






No comments:

Post a Comment