Your Blog Host

Your Blog Host
Friends, Meet SIN CITY ARTIE!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

OUCH!

Saturday...

Would be a good day but I just took my first big dope pill and I'll have my second in four hours and then I'll be smack dab in the dentist's chair...





Ouch!  Last week, even with the gas, they stuck that needle in my gums and I shot my leg up to the ceiling...The pain! 





At that point I recall them saying, "oh, you'll be OK...Just relax"...

Who are they kidding...It hurt like hell and I was beyond gone on dope...

More work this week on the right side...So I am now missing a gap of three teeth of the top left side of my mouth...Two flimsy front teeth attached to the implants that are healing and now work on the bottom right side...

After today I am DONE for a while...DONE!

Keep losing weight and it is because I can't taste crap anymore...

Lots of refried beans and soup...Yummy!




Bring on the mashed potatoes...

Getting old sucks!  But it does beat the alternative (at least I think it does)...

Ciao all!

No comments:

Post a Comment