Your Blog Host

Your Blog Host
Friends, Meet SIN CITY ARTIE!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Recently a fellow broadcaster made the final trip to the eternal studio in the sky...




He was well known in our circles BUT he is now gone at the ripe young age of 62...

SIXTY-TWO? 

Damn, that's how old I am...

Makes you sit up and say, "Wow", that could have been me...






We all know we get the trip in and the guaranteed journey back out but when it strikes close to home you begin to think different thoughts...

I am one of those guys who enjoy hanging around...Learning new things...Seeing interesting flicks and TV shows...And creating some new media stuff now and again...

Recently I have had  an inordinate amount of work on my teeth...Yea, they go quick when you abuse them for decades with heaps of sugars and such...






Now I find it difficult to chew and then digest what swirls around my gums...the positive offshoot of this is that I am losing large amounts of weigh...

So much came off that I actually visited my Doctor to see if there was any problem...He states that I am fine...

Meanwhile the weight continues to drip off my waist week by week...


It is always back to the same outlook about life...Enjoy each and every moment you have...

Guess I'll keep on doing that...











Sixty-two is just too damn soon to pass on...

Too damn soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment