Your Blog Host

Your Blog Host
Friends, Meet SIN CITY ARTIE!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Doin' What YOU Like

You wake up and go at it day after day...

For many folks they never do what they truly would love to do...

It's back to the same old coal mine day after day...the same old grind...



BUT

Lucky ones find either a full time gig or a part time way to do what they desire



I am lucky with the latter...I enjoy dinking around on the computer doing audio and videos pieces plus writing for Facebook and Twitter (got to be super creative to do those short messages)


AND

I have a part time DJ biz that affords me a great outlet to get out there and perform...I've been at weddings (many of them) along with private parties and kids events...Even some corporate shindigs...

You always meet up with good folk and they like what I do


Never had a complaint yet about my gigs...Knock on my MP3's...



Anyway, my hope is that everyone can be in the same boat...doing what they like...

It makes you smile...It makes you feel good...

You're not in that boat?  Come abroad and make your time on this mortal orb pass by with a smile...

Stay frosty my friends!


!

No comments:

Post a Comment