Your Blog Host

Your Blog Host
Friends, Meet SIN CITY ARTIE!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chugging onward into this week with some ragging winds out there today...

Many folks I know have the allergy situation flaring up...

It is THAT time of the year...


I am still waiting for the continual desert heat...

We have had two false runs at it so far...

Maybe in a week or so the "HOT" facuet will be turned up...

I like to sweat...I like sunny cloudless skies...I like desert living...

Oh, now to talk politics...

The presidential race is already starting up...Possible candidates forming "exploratory" committees, wherever the hell those are...

So because of this latest on slaught of political fever starting to head up the Washington temperature gague, read this...

'In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where a family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.
'I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news,' he said as he surveyed the worried faces. 'The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant.  It's an experimental procedure, very risky, but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the BRAIN.'



 



No comments:

Post a Comment